Monday, October 20, 2008

candy

No, I did not take the candy. I think it is very wrong for people to take things that do not belong to them. I have brothers and sisters who take things that are mine and it bugs the crap out of me and so I do it back to them so they know how I felt.

I think that the reason that good people do bad things is because other people think it is the cool thing to do and so they talk about it like it is the coolest thing in the world and try to tell people that it is not wrong or that it is the cool thing to do and that is why they do it. They do it because they think it will make them look more cool or make people like them better.

I had to deal with peer pressure just this past weekend, I went to hang out with my sister and all of our friends from the barn and they are all 21 or older except like 1 other person. They were all drinking and they offered me some and I had to say no because I didn't want it to get back to my dad but then when I got home my dad had asked me it I had any thing to drink with them because he knew that if I was staying at a hotel with a bunch of people and I was like 4 hours away that I would do something stupid and as it turns out he had called and asked my sister if there was any drinking and she said yes but I had chosen to stay with her instead of staying with every body who was drinking because she is pregnant and she would have told on me if I would have drank anything.

No comments: